The Marketer's Challenge: Acquisition, Development, and Retention.
The daily challenge presented to today's B2C marketing team is how to simultaneously acquire new customers, develop first or second time shoppers into loyal ones, and retain and protect your loyal base. Not easy.
Maintaining a lasting relationship with your customers requires increasing levels of sophistication. Consumers have more information available to them every day, along with a variety of alternative channels for purchasing practically any product. The result of this empowered consumer creates significant challenges for companies in terms of ensuring customer loyalty.
PivotLink’s Marketing Intelligence Solution
PivotLink provides an essential set of analytic capabilities designed to help business-to-consumer companies improve the effectiveness of their marketing and sales activities. The Marketing Intelligence solution brings comprehensive, cross-channel understanding of customer behavior for more relevant, precise and targeted marketing interactions. Centered around PivotLink’s Customer PerformanceMETRIX™ application, this solution provides capabilities in the following areas:
- Customer Group Optimization – discover and group customers based on similar characteristics in terms of demographic and spend profile behavior.
- Offer Optimization – determine the best content and messaging that will add relevance to your campaigns.
- Timing - determine the right timing for your communications, by customer group, and track the effectiveness of marketing touchpoints over time.
- Attribution – understand how marketing campaigns have performed against objectives, across channels and over time.
- Omni-channel - determine how online marketing activity drives offline spending.
- Data Enhancement – augment the customer information you currently have with validated 3rd-party data available through the PivotLink DataCLOUD™ for more precise, targeted customer groups.
PivotLink’s Marketing Intelligence solution provides the insights required to make informed, actionable decisions for engaging customers with more relevant tactics and offers. And the resulting determinations from these insights can be easily integrated with marketing automation systems for running highly effective marketing programs.
The Fastest Path To Value
The capabilities of this solution are provided through PivotLink’s cloud-based application architecture, which eliminates the need for costly software licenses and long, complicated implementation projects. And best of all, it allows our clients to bring together data that has been separated in different applications and system silos for a complete view of their business.
In as little as 4 weeks, your marketing team can have this solution available for improving the effectiveness of cross-sell, up-sell, acquisition, development and retention marketing campaigns. To learn more, contact us to find out how PivotLink can help you “know your customers”.